If you are wanting to become a member here at TWBC or get plugged into one of the many areas to be on Team TWBC then we ask that you attend Next Steps.
Next Steps is the avenue through which you will learn about TWBC, yourself, and how to find your place of fulfillment. TWBC believes in you. In Next Steps we will show you how important you are to us and to the Kingdom regardless of your past, race, gender, or cultural and denominational differences.
We have found that when we act out of obligation rather than our God given personality traits, it’s easy to miss the mark. So, we have developed a way to help you discover who you are and how you will fit in to all that God is doing through TWBC. Attending Next Steps will both inform and prepare you to receive fulfillment as you enter this new journey with us.
Our monthly session of Next Steps will be during both services starting at 9:00am and last until 11:30am. Then, we will break for lunch which will be provided, then finish up all in one day. We meet in the Next Steps room on the first floor.
Find your WHY: God is your WHY
- Your WHY for joining TWBC, serving, fellowshipping or doing a project has to be from a Son/Daughter aspect to God in order to remain fulfilled.
- The day you begin to serve for a Pastor, Leader, Friend is the day you will begin to lose sight of your WHY, your identity must be placed in Him.
- Your WHY, if given to God, will always make sense, will not be chaotic, unfruitful, obligatory, awkward or take a toll on you.
Find your HOW: Your Gifts and Personality are your HOW
- Nobody can do you the way you do you!
- The Kingdom needs you, not who you think others want to see.
- The Body needs your uniqueness, personality, gifts and talents.
- Only you can reach your individual world, and that is why you are so important to the Kingdom.
Find your PLACE: TWBC and its many GroupLife and Service opportunities are your PLACE
- We want you to fit in with where you are called to be, not where you are forced to be.
- We want to see you flourish in a leading out in areas, but you being at home at TWBC is just as important to us. Maybe you just want to rest for a season before diving into Serving within the Church--we understand!
- We want you to find “your” Place within TWBC, not just where you can be used.
- Your Place must be comfortable yet stretching and that’s our goal for you as you move into this Season here at TWBC.